The Hotline Presents:
special guest – Lee Foss
support – Lucati / Ky William / Wobblehaus
Friday, October 20
Doors – 5 pm
2323 W. Mulberry Place
Denver, CO 80204
Where is The Junkyard?
The Junkyard is located in a warehouse district in the heart of Denver at 2323 W Mulberry Pl, Denver, CO 80204. Rideshare pickup/drop off is located just around the corner at 1056 Yuma St, Denver, CO 80204.
What are the hours for the MK event?
Doors open at 5 pm & the event ends at 10 pm.
What are the ages restrictions for MK?
This event is 18+ with valid photo ID to enter, 21+ with valid photo ID to purchase and consume alcohol.
Is there parking available at The Junkyard?
No, there is no attendee parking onsite at The Junkyard or surrounding areas, rideshare and public transportation are strongly recommended. Rideshare pickup & dtop off is located at 1056 Yuma St, Denver, CO 80204.
Is exit & re-entry allowed?
No, there is no re-entry to the event if you leave.
Is MK a rain or shine event?
Yes! The Junkyard is an outdoor venue space so be prepared for adverse weather conditions, including full exposure to the sun, wind, rain or snow. We suggest dressing in layers, having a poncho/rain jacket on hand and to always wear sunscreen. Please check the weather in advance and prepare accordingly.
Will refunds be available?
No. All sales are final. In the event of a cancellation refunds will be processed automatically and your funds will be returned excluding all service fees to the original method of payment.
Can I bring outside food/drinks and a cooler?
No. We have food & beverage vendors on-site for you to enjoy!
Will alcohol be sold at the event?
Yes, for guests 21+ with valid photo ID.
Will I be able to refill water onsite?
Yes, we will have refill stations onsite.
Are pets allowed?
Only trained and certified service animals are allowed. Emotional Support animals are not permitted.
What is your drug policy?
No illicit drugs are allowed at The Junkyard.
– Empty, reusable water bottles e.g., Nalgene bottles, aluminum bottles (32 oz. or less)
– Hydration packs (Camelbaks, etc.) are allowed but limited to 2L in size, must be emptied of all liquid and have no more than one pocket in addition to the one holding the water reservoir
– Blankets: Can be no larger than 40″ x 60.”
– Personal point and shoot cameras without removable lenses
– Hula hoops
– Poi (e.g. sticks, ropes, balls)
– Any bag larger than 13″ x 15″ x 8″
– Alcoholic beverages, marijuana and illegal drugs
– Glass bottles/objects
– Aerosols (e.g. hairspray and sunscreen)
– Animals including emotional support animals (with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA)
– Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles, drones)
– Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives, pepper spray / mace, chains, studded / spiked jewelry
– Audio or video recording devices, Go Pros, 360-degree cameras, tablets and cameras with removable lenses
– Laser pointers
– Outside food & beverage
– Selfie sticks
– Totems (self-crafted, decorated sticks or poles)
– Bullhorns and noisemakers